Powered By Blogger

Sunday 23 November 2014

How To: Find 'You' Time

Sometimes you just have to grit your teeth and do something that you find far from enjoyable. Or something like an obstacle will rock up, just not with this particular title, which means they are harder to spot, but basically mean you'll have to deal with the resultations of this before you can go on and do anything else. The way I play this is putting something really fun at the other end.
Whenever I finish the pain-staking task, I always make sure I have some 'me' time. I know some people say 'Girl live in the real world, nobody has time for 'me' time' and I admit I haven't yet had the opportunity to make it out into the real world, I'm still more-or-less burrowed with hardly any responsibilities and getting things done for me because my parents think it's easier. But something I've learnt throughout my life is to make time. This does not mean staying up late to make time for yourself, because you need the right amount of sleep for yourself as much as making time for yourself on a daily basis. It only needs to be five minutes, any time you can grab, it is so important to have time for yourself.

Turn your music on and up loud, listen through headphones or anything when you need to get away from the world. A relaxing bath is often the answer at the end of the day. You can opt for soft music or not, a book to take with you or nothing at all. It's a good place to think and is good for your body too. You may have to change some personal habits to make this possible. Make these changes slowly. Then if it falls into place, it can be. Don't force it. But from recent evaluations I've found this is the most popular past time for some 'me' time.

You might decide it's not for you. That's fine. Just make sure you do find some 'you' time though. Whether it's listenin g to your music at full volume or otherwise. That particular way is my 'me' time as the only bathtub in the house is upstairs and by the evening I am too tired to get my lump of a body upstairs carefully. I have a shower in the mornings at home and get my exercise by walking the wet wheelchair I use back to the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment