Powered By Blogger

Sunday 19 October 2014

Just because it hasn’t happened yet…


Doesn’t mean it won’t! People develop in their own time and experiences happen when YOU are ready for them. Though it is hard to believe they will happen when the time is right for you.

True story time! I thought there was something so wrong with me because I hadn’t been kissed by the time I went to uni. I realised, there wasn’t anything wrong with me I just hadn’t met the right person to share my first kiss with. And I was glad I waited when it finally did come around.

Peer pressure is tough. But at the end of the day, YOU ARE your own person. It’s YOUR actions YOU have to be happy with when you go to sleep at night. You are different to your friends. You have not been through what they have and they haven’t been through what you have. You are telling yo

ur own story. Never forget that. No one else can write it, no one knows what you know. People don’t react the same. So something that may be no big deal to your friends, may result in a major turning point in your life.

Waiting for the right time right place is depressing when you have a negative point of view. But when you are open and put faith in life, you realise that anywhere can be the right time, right place. When you start to act in accordance with this, things youy never thought of in right time right place terms will start to occur.

I know it’s frustrating to wait. Believe me, it will be worth it when you find it or are ready. There’s nothing that can feed the hunger of a wandering heart but I can only suggest what I did until I found myself in the right time, right place. I read a lot, romance is my bag, so I was reading about events that hadn’t occurred in my life yet, so obviously I liked to torture myself before my first kiss occurred. I wrote lots of stories, again romance, either about the lead up to a first kiss or a relationship going downhill. Writing lyrics really helped, as I could complain through them. And no one has read them. Most of them. I have them all stacked up in my room. Sometimes I find it beneficial to read back through them. Music helped me get through of course! I realised I wasn’t alone. That’s really important to point out. Everything that you have to do, have done and say have been done by someone else on this planet. It’s kind of a dampner if you’re creative like me and countless others. But there are still great ideas and/or twists to be thought of. This idea helps when you’re thinking of mistakes. It’s good to know that someone else has been through it and come out the other side. 


Hope you guys enjoyed it! 

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment