Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 29 January 2014

'Strong Heart'

I wrote this lyric based on a dream I had. I still remember it whenever I see the lyric! It's basically about a superstar coming back down to the earth - his time had been, if that makes sense at all!e

Hope you like it anyway.


V1:

I saw you from across the room

You were sitting all alone

Guess the entourage is gone

I don’t mean to interrupt your stride

You’re looking at me like you wanna run and hide

It’s time to step away from the cameras

Welcome to real life

 

Chorus:

It’s not so easy

But it’s not too tough

Take it from me

I’ll say when enough’s enough

It’s not so easy

But it’s not so hard

Take it from me

You have a strong heart

 

V2:

I saw your eyes wandering to mine

The sparkles had all disappeared

But mine they’re still here

Cos I have learnt some things

If you don’t smile you can’t begin

To have a happy life or be yourself

So step away from the paparazzi

Love you before everyone else

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

So oh-oh-oh

You see me take control

I am who I am

Don’t need no one to understand

Don’t be shy

Come outta the corner past the dimmed lights

And show me who you are

Show me your heart

(Repeat Chorus).

 

Copyright © 2011 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

If you're interested in putting music to this lyric then please let me know in the comments or in an email to

Thanks for reading,

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment