Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Tonight Is The Night!

This lyric was inspired by David Archuleta's 'Crush' which I was listening to loads at the time! I hope you like it!


TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

 

V1:

All I think about is you

Dunno what I’m ‘sposed to do

You have never seen me that way

But tonight that’s gonna change

No matter what they say

Nothing can tear me away

 

Chorus:

Tonight is the night

When I tell you you’re all that’s on my mind

Tonight is the night

When I can’t go on without you by my side

Tonight is the night

When I tell you that you’re my light

Tonight is the night

When I can’t do anything

Unless you’re by my side

 

V2:

All I dream about is you

Yes I’m gonna make this dream come true

You have never seen me like this

I tell ya in love is what this is

And I don’t care what they say

Nothing could tear me away

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

So here we are

Just sitting here watching the stars

I reach for your fingers

There you let my hand linger

Cos I think we both know

That there’s a deeper connection in our souls

(Repeat Chorus).

 

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment