Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year!!

I hope you're having an awesome start to 2014!!

I can't wait for this yea to get started...so many exciting things are happening - I'm going to get out of the house (I won't actually be out until after my 22nd birthday on the 10th Feb - Surrey County Council), I'm starting a job (once everything else is sorted - could be a long time) and hopefully will make friends outside of my family - my prison that I've been trapped in all my life.

It isn't a prison as such. I just feel it is. I've been tamed behind bars and it's time to release tem and unleash my potential on the world. It's so frustrating not being able to get out into the world - I have this to kep me occupied and books and DVDs but what happens when those run out? I'm so tired of fighting a battle and seeing no light at the end of the tunnel. I know I have to keep going and being strong but it is hard. And I know that everybody faces their own battles be it daily or once in a while, I'm in no way saying that my struggles are harder but it's just I feel like I'm a let-down to most people. I'm not saying this to make you feel sorry for me, that's the last thing I want, but I'm just telling you how I feel.

But everyone has something, I promise you. Something  that they hide or something that has transpired to work for them. Being a bit different and looking at it in a positive light instead of a negative one can do so much. If yon don't believe me, try it and prove me wrong. I didn't mean this to be anything but positive - look where I am now in comparison to last year! Sure, I was having more fun this time last year but I have now taken on new responsibilities which I couldn't have coped with last year. And I don't regret any one of them.

My support on here has also grown. This time last year I hadn't even written a proper blog let alone had readers. So, again my thanks go out to you sitting readin this right now. Without you, well, my life wouldn't be as beautiful as it is now.

 I hope everyone who reads this has a wonderful new year and hope all their wishes come true.

Steph

XxX

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful XD you couldn't be a let down to anyone, not in my eyes anyway. Happy New year hun keep on being awesome.

    ReplyDelete