Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 February 2014

How To: Not Waste Opportunities

I’m never one for passing up an opportunity. It was easier at university to just throw caution to the wind as while I was there I lived without all the rules and regulations of modern society. At the moment I can’t get out of my house, but that’s another story, so I guess I am letting opportunities slip past me at the moment. But I am using my time to get on with writing my idea of a story, so the time is not going to waste. What I can do, while it may not seem like much, I am doing. So if, like me, you don’t want to look back on a wardrobe full of wasted opportunities here are a few tips.

1.       Seize the one you’re in right now. It may seem pretty obvious but every day is an opportunity. It’s only determined by whether you look at it as an opportunity or just another day. The more you look at something in a particular way, the more natural it becomes. Give it a go, else you’ll never know.

2.       Don’t hold back. If you have an idea follow it. Try it, the only one holding you back is you.

3.       Just go with the flow. When I was at university I was told that my hall mates were going out and they’d bought me a ticket and so I ended up in Oceana in just a hoodie.

4.       Admit that they’ll likely never come again. If that isn’t stimulus to make something happen I don’t know what is!

Don’t suffer from wasted opportunities. Follow these four steps to  a happier you.
 
 
*Hope this helps! If you have any suggestions for 'How-Tos' I could write, you can leave it in  the comments or please email me at:
Thank you and thanks for reading,
 
Steph
 
XxX*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment