Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 12 February 2014

'Love Rat'

This was a lyric I wrote in my second year at university when I was trying to get over someone. It did help. Anyway, hope you like it and maybe can apply it to someone who you need to get over.


LOVE RAT


 

V1:

I know what it’s like to be in love like that

To be in love with a love rat

He appears in your dreams

So effortlessly

So unexpectedly

 

Chorus:

You, you are a love rat

How dare you make me feel like that?

Gave all my heart and all you gave back

Was nothing at all you love rat

 

V2:

Stupid is what I am to feel that

Way for a love rat

But I didn’t know this was what you were

Until I uncovered the true picture

And saw you going off to her

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

Love rat

I really didn’t deserve that

Now your name’s in a song

I don’t care if it puts you off

The radar

Cos everyone should know what you are

Love rat

I gave you everything I had

What did I do to deserve that?

I guess you’ll never change your ways

A love rat is how you’re bound to stay.

 

Copyright © 2011 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.
 
 

 

Thanks for reading. Remember if you have any questions or comments about anything I write I'd love  to know. Either leave them in a comment below, tweet me (@steph_carfrae) or email me @ stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk . Thank you. I really hope I help people with the How-To Sundays (all I can do for now is hope as I don't know). If you'd like to have a go at putting music t this, please comment or email me stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk 
 
ThanK you very much for reading,
 
Steph
 
XxX
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment