Powered By Blogger

Sunday 31 August 2014

How To: Learn From Your Mistakes


One major thing I have learnt is to learn from your mistakes. We ALL make mistakes and it’s not good to punish yourself for making them. I know I used to. Mistakes are a natural stepping stone in evolution. Please don’t write something off just because you’ve made a mistake, a faux par this time. When you try, it accounts for the same. Some things you’ll be able to do without making a mistake, but if and when you do it’s not the end of the world. I’ve covered this many times, how it is always worth a try because everything is changing constantly so who says this second your luck won’t be in?

Mistakes are a natural occurrence and depending on your lifestyle, your attitude and your friends, you shouldn’t let anyone make you feel bad for making them. It is especially hard when you are punishing yourself – I know from personal experience. I used to think ‘no one else does this, or does it like this,’ which made me feel bad. I’ve learnt since that it’s only human nature and there is nothing wrong with that. I think what I really needed was someone to say that. So here I am. Saying there is nothing wrong with making mistakes. If you think everyone is perfect, that they haven’t made a mistake, just take a step back and see that just because you might not have been around to see it, it does not mean they’re flawless and there is more to life than letting the fact you made one or many mistakes keep you from living.

Everyone makes mistakes and it is the stronger person who takes a mistake (or a few), learns from it (or them) and moves on.

Steph

XxX 

No comments:

Post a Comment