Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 May 2014

'Love You Tonight'

I've been doing some thinking and figured out that my reviews aren't getting as many views as the lyrics were.

So because I'm not the fastest reader in the world, review-wise I think I'll put up alternate lyrics and reviews! So you've got to check every Wednesday what I have put up this week! Hope this Ok!

It's called 'Love You Tonight' and I hope you like it!

V1:
I fell for you so hard
Yes I know I have a weak heart
But I can't help what you do to me
The words that you said are stuck in my head on repeat
And I know you, you just wanna have a good time
You're not looking for love tonight
Neither was I

Chorus:
You've got that sparkle
That certain smile
That makes me go woozy inside
You've got me going crazy
I must be out of my mind
To wanna love you tonight

V2:
The way you make me feel
How will I know if it's real?
If we don't get it on tonight
I could be a real good surprise
I know that when you, you look in my eyes
You're not looking for love tonight
Neither was I
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
Oh baby baby
You make the sunshine hazy
Who ever thought this could be?
Right now it's all about you and me
You've got that ooh
That certain smile
That makes me go ooh inside
You got me crazy
Do anything for you baby
I must be out of my mind
To want to
To need to love you tonight.


Copyright © 2012. Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

This lyric was written when I was at uni when a particular Irishman took me for a drink and then wheeled me home. But it was 9.00pm on a Friday night, so after he'd scampered off I wheeled right back to the SU.

Steph

XxX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment