Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 April 2014

'Army Of Hearts'

I spent today at 'The Making of Harry Potter' in London. Really fascinating (I've been only once before) but it has totally wiped me out! I'm so tired now! An early night is on the cards, I think! It was a really fun day - taking my mum round for the first time. I forgot how tiring a day out could be!

Anyway, I actually remember writing this lyric. I wrote it after seeing a contestant win one of these reality TV programmes. I hope you like it,

It's called:
ARMY OF HEARTS

 

V1:

Incredible to think that so far

There have been a lot of willing hearts

But you have not seen me yet

You’ll be blown away I must admit

Although I may look weak

Hidden strength lies in me

 

Chorus:

There’s an army of hearts

And some are gonna be torn apart

But not mine cos I knew right from the start

That I am a star

 

V2:

Incredible to think now

So many people’s dreams are in their head now

This might be all they wanna do

Have a little time to get through to you

Although I may look fragile

Just wait til you see my smile

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

Ooh baby baby

A whole army of hearts

That are all gonna get ripped apart

At the end

They’ll be one warrior left standing

That is my friends gonna be me

(Repeat Chorus)

 

Copyright © 2011 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.


If you'd like to have a go at putting music to this, you are more than welcome. But if anything is recorded or performed I need to know about it! You can either comment this post, tweet me (@steph_carfrae), leave me a comment on facebook www.facebook.com/TheRealStephCarfrae

 or email me at stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk. If you’d like a ‘Lyric Your Name’ please contact me at the same places. Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon . Thank you for reading,

 

Steph

 

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment