Powered By Blogger

Sunday 24 November 2013

How To Be Braver

I don’t know what it was. It was like turning on a light switch. And either letting it get brighter or dimmer. I’m talking about braveness. Strength plays a role in this too. And confidence is a major factor as well. Your braveness can only get stronger or weaker but will never disappear. On my first day of university I was so nervous but I just threw myself (not literally) into a conversation with the guys who had already settled in their rooms. So though that was scary, I was soon comfortable in their presence. If your outlook is positive, then the one you get back will be wholly positive too. You just need to be comfortable in your surroundings and seem confident even if you don’t feel it. If you fake braveness, as soon as you forget about faking it, it will become your way of life. People think I’m brave in my life. I’m brave because I have to be. I just do what I have to do to live the life I want to. And if that takes gathering up braveness, confidence then I will do that. It all relates to what you go through in life. So if you’re not feeling very brave, maybe it isn’t your turn to be yet. When the time comes, you will have the strength to be brave and manage without, if that’s what the situation incurs.

*Thank you for reading. If you have any comments about this piece or a previous post, please do not be afraid to leave a comment. Just to illiterate again, this is in no way how I recommend you get through life and situations, I am merely telling you how I did it and hopefully you can try some suggestions. I'd love to know what you think.

Steph

XxX*

No comments:

Post a Comment