Powered By Blogger

Saturday 15 December 2012

I Believe . . . 2

Leading straight from the last one ( http://stephcarfrae.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/i-believe.html ) I will explain why I believe that some things happen for a reason. . . My brother and I are both in wheelchairs. We're not confined to wheelchairs but need them to get around. The undiagnosed disability took over my body when I was 7. . . my brother (who's older than me) when he was 4. Tests were run on me when I was 4 but nothing came up. The undiagnosed disability chose to strike 3 years later in me.

The point I am trying to make is that I would not be the same person if I did not have this undiagnosed disability. Maybe I would be happier and maybe not.

Right now, I am happy in my skin and if there was a magic pill I could take which would allow me to walk again - I would not take it. I like the fact that I'm unique and that is good enough for me. I would probably be a b**** if I was not in a wheelchair . . . so although the cards have been dealt very close to whoever's chest, I've gotta thank whatever it was/is that is making my life different. I try to be courteous in every situation I face and I'm just thankful for eve ry opportunity I get to experience . . . be it good or bad.



So with all that said, I believe that you shouldn't regret anything. Things happen in life and you just need to go with them sometimes, throw caution to the wind and rules.



Because life is too short to put limitations on yourself. So try everything and anything. You never know what could happen. You will end up where you're supposed to.


I believe a lot of things....and I think I will leave it there for the moment. I hope this nugget has been insightful and has made you think. Please leave your comments below if you've been affected by anything I have said and/or suggestions for next week's post. Thank you for reading

Steph

XxX

1 comment: