Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 4 December 2012

Backstory's

Don't worry - I will still post tomorrow too!

I recently finished reading 'Unsaid Things: Our Story' by McFly and it really helped reinforce one of my beliefs. I am not gonna be a spoiler, if  you have not read it yet, it really is worth a read!
           But I did not realise so many things, and it all became apparent why and as I read on, it all made sense. It reinforced in me the belief to be kind to everybody because you do not know what they're going through and/or what's happened in their backstory that makes them the way they are. A backstory is what has happened in their past. And I really admire McFly, so it's crazy how I did not realise half of this stuff. When I hear them now, or see them it's obvious!



So, the reason for this blog is to say that everyone has a backstory! So don't give them s*** cos you have no idea what they are going through. Recently, I hung up on a phonecall. Then I called back a few seconds later because I felt bad, but the truth is what they were telling me hurt. They had no idea what was going on in my life at that point, I had been depressed for a few days and though it was the truth, I didn't want to hear it. So just don't be a loser, cos the ones who try to bring others down, are the biggest losers of all.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment