Powered By Blogger

Sunday 27 September 2015

''Every Word'


V1:
I’m here and you’re over there
Would it be all right to tell you I care?
I don’t know if you care for me
Let’s get this off my chest and wait and see
You’re pulling me to the ground with every smile
You don’t notice a thing all the while
I’ve gotta say something before this gets out of hand
Before I fall into you without a plan

Chorus:
I’ve got a strong heart
It’d take days to invade
But you play your part
Capture it and take it away
With every word you say

V2:
I’m getting closer to you now
And I’m petrified don’t know what to say now
Cos I’m falling deeper by the second
But your audience awaits you can’t disappoint them
You’re electric lighting up this place
You operate like this is your stage
I guess I’m the fool who’s fallen for the showman
Before the drinks are sold tell me your plans
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
Say, say . . .
I thought I was so strong
That I could carry on
Without love playing it’s part
On my heart
But oh I was wrong
I’m not that strong
I thought it’d take days to invade
But looking at you with that smile on your face
I just fall
It doesn’t make sense at all
With every word you say
I’m blown away.

Copyright © 2015 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

*I haven't done this for a while! I hope you like it and as ever you are very welcome to try putting music to it. If you do; I only ask you send your recording to me. Thanks. Now I'm doing this again, it means I have to carve some time out of my now very busy schedule to do something which I enjoy so that is awesome so thanks for that! 

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment