Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 March 2015

Things Are Not Clear Cut Part 39

Told from Jamie's p.o.v
Ellie's porcelain skin made her irresistible last night. I nearly reached out for her. I was so close to the brink of...disastar I think it would be for her. I don't know where she stands (or sits) in feeling towards me. I was so tempted last night to take her in my arms and smell her hair. Just something romantic like that anyway. Something she can't miss. Yet if she doesn't feel like I do it'll be humiliating and I'll lose face. But thinking about how she has been with me - playful and animated I get the feeling that she likes me too. There have been moments of mild flirtation between us and I'd like to take it further. Not all the way; I know that'd make her uncomfortable. I don't want either of us to feel that way. Am I a man or a mouse? I'm going to pluck up the courage and tell her. You only live once. And the worse thing that could happen is us going back to how we are now. 

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment