Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Things Are Not Clear Cut Part 36

Written from Ellie's point of view
It happened a while ago. In January, as Jamie told me. He didn't tell me at the time. He just went away. I guess I can't really blame him. I went out for drinks with Poppy two nights after I found out. There's been a lot of excitement at work as a new man called Joe has just been employed as another new receptionist. Apparently Joe only has eyes for one person, and it's me. I don't know how to feel about that yet. I'm very flattered. I have had some wild dreams in the last week - ever since he was introduced. I need to stop wasting my time on a pipe dream with Jamie and seemingly get with Joe. I text Joe about meeting up and that's where I'm going tonight. Out with Joe. He doesn't have expectations. I'm pretty sure of that. We'll just see how this goes.

He took me out for dinner. We had a few cocktails and we went back to his place, which is not far from mine actually. I don't usually fall for guys as quickly as I fell for Joe. Joe is irresistible. I don't know how long it will last. It's chemical. We drank some JD and coke at his and after that our hands didn't stay for very long.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment