Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 18 July 2012

'Sugar-Coated Goodbye'

If the title isn't self-explainatory to you: 'sugar-coated' means someone who'll dress up something so that it doesn't look like what it is.

I was told this had a 'Didn't I?' by Cheryl Cole feel to it.

As with all my songs, anyone who wants to put music to this, comment on this post and feel free to have free reign over it.

It is called:
SUGAR-COATED GOODBYE

V1:
You said why try again
We both know how it’s gonna end
End in tears on both sides
But baby you know I never wanna say goodbye
You said it’s a bit late
And our current state is at checkmate
Checkmate I’m gonna wipe out your king
But baby until the day I die I’ll still believe

Chorus:
That you are the reason I live
You’re the person I was destined to be with
You took all that I had to give
But there is no other person I would forgive
But  please now don’t make me cry
Don’t give me a sugar-coated goodbye

V2:
If you’re adamant to take your leave
Then there’s nothing I can say to stop you taking it
You will leave my heart empty
And you know you will be breaking it
Every inch further away you get
Not one moment of our love did I regret
Maybe one day you’ll think of me
And how great this could have been I still believe
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
I strongly believe
You were the one made for me
And we will always be destined
No matter what you say
I know this is true
For me there is no one but you
Oh I believe
(Repeat Chorus)

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All rights reserved.

I hope you liked it. As always, comments are welcome!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment