Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 8 May 2018

Interview Time!

Today I embarked on an interview that had taken a long time to set up but was well worth it!

The founder of the company I met with was lovely! His wife was great too. Really friendly and welcoming! 

It's for a company called Disability today (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fAuWuFoeJs&t=31s) and it's a website that connects the unconnected. 

All the services that disabled people, including myself, are entitled to aren't that well advertised, so it's a case of finding out what is available and signposting people. 

Which is what I've done before, only we had to meet them to signpost them. 

It's letting people know what is out there and/or what experiences are out there waiting to be had!

It really looks to be so much fun. It might even inspire some new hobbies or interests for me so watch this space! 

Steph

XxX 

No comments:

Post a Comment