Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Time

There is no time, only movement. Time has to exist because we made it so. Like if a ball goes up, it must come down. In other words, time is man made! It's just something that the human species made up to explain the changes that occur naturally. As much as the seasons are counted and months are in our ever expanding understanding of our universe.

Things take their own time to ripen and taking your own time to adjust to things is really Ok, even though time won't stop for you to prepare yourself for what's coming nextthis is all the joy of living! And yes, it  can be painful and really hard at times, just remember that there is something good that comes from every day.

My boyfriend and I have discussed this and this is the basics. It's a really interesting concept. My boyfriend has broadened my horizons and given me so many new ideas!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment