Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 22 May 2018

My First Day At Work And 'A Little Information'

It was so good!

I was basically filling out a spreadsheet for work. And it was so interesting.

Just scratching at the surface of what's out there which I had no idea about.

This job will open doors and possible new activities and therefore, new hobbies.

Last Sunday I was at 'A Play In A Day' in The Stoke Public House in Guildford. It took place in the back room.

Inspired by '1984', 'The Hothouse' and 'One For The Road', the play is a really intense but fun ride to take.

All day was spent rehearsing and it was really fun for me to see the makings of a show.

Especially a show that was done in one day!

It was so awesome to have read the full script the day before to actually see it come to life!

'A Little Information' is so cleverly written and seeing it actually performed was incredible.

Oliver Matthew Bruce wrote and directed it.

The fact that he was actually there was a  real incredible feat.

It meant you didn't have to worry about wondering what said playwright meant by a certain line or would he/she want it delivered this way?!

I'm sure the cast felt pressure of him being there, but hopefully not too much.

They are all amateur dramatics pros, I was only an observer.

It was performed by Pranksters and it really was worth seeing.


No comments:

Post a Comment