Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Nervousness

I was asked by my boyfriend to meet one of his many best friends last night.

I've already met one of them on Whatsapp and his parents on Messenger as they are living abroad right now.

I'm not a nervous person.

All I can be is myself!

Why would I want or need to be anything different?

I can't be anything other than me.

And it worked.

His best friend was lovely and we chatted about plays and theatres.

What is the point in being nervous about something you don't know?

How is it possible?

Surely it's an unknown entity.

And however it works out is what its going to be and  you can only change that with the amount of energy you put into whatever it might be today.

I do get that people get nervous and that they experience it and it can suck.

I just get it as a choice 'I could feel really nervous about this...' but I think I live in the moment rather than worry about what the future may hold.

I think I've hardwired my brain to think positively.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment