Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 7 September 2016

Your Experience

There’s a very fine line between confidence and arrogance.

Confidence is having the belief and somewhat knowing that you can do something whereas arrogance is knowing and not caring about others.

People can tread it in all walks of life, and I think it’s rife in the workplace.

Yes, people may have studied, trained for longer and have higher positions than yourself but that is no reason for them to look down their nose at you.

I’m sure people have been victim of this and feel free to share your stories below.

This would really help me as I am currently researching for my story. Thank you.

Your experience of the world is very different to anyone else's - it's different from your view point and it depends very much if you look on a situation as negative or positive.

I hope I help people to experience the latter, but I am aware of the hardships that life can bring to your door.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment