Powered By Blogger

Thursday 4 October 2012

'Brown Eyes'

Sorry for the delay! This lyric I think is self explaintory. I hope you like it. Comments welcome.
It's called: BROWN EYES .x.

V1:
Tell me not to miss you
As my eyes fill up with dew
I wish more than anything I could believe you
But it wouldn’t be the truth
You’re the prominent character in my dreams
And I can’t stop dreaming
For the day you’ll see

Chorus:
How I long for your brown eyes to watch when I leave
How I long for your brown eyes to believe
In you and me yeah
How I long for your brown eyes to notice my success
How I long for your brown eyes to be there when the world has no justice
For me yeah

V2:
Tell me you believe in the stars
As I wish I was where you are
I count everything that means anything in my life
You gave me all those moments which now count for memories
You’re the prominent character in my dreams
And I won’t stop dreaming
For the day that you will see
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
For years now I have pushed this feeling aside
But I cannot help the way I feel inside
And it’s all coming out tonight
Can’t you see how I
How much do I?
Long for your brown eyes
Hmmm
How much do I?
Long for your brown eyes.

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment