Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 August 2012

'Believe'

Sorry about my lateness, was so drained yesterday, anyway...

I wrote this originally as a song to accompany something I wrote about two friends falling in love...and I had the female character singing and releasing it for ironic effect. Hope you like it anyway.

It's called:
BELIEVE

V1:
I might be crazy
But I believe you feel it too
Tell me I’m your baby
And I’ll believe you
There’s nothing in the world I wouldn’t do
To spend a moment with you
But our wires keep getting double crossed
So the moments we have alone are lost

Chorus:
Baby I believe
Yes you’re all that I need
Keep me off the ground you’ve got me ten feet
Up on cloud nine
I know that with you I will be just fine
So baby tell me what I need to hear
Three words whispered softly in my ear

V2:
I may be insane
But I believe in you and me
Tell me you can’t stop saying my name
Cos I believe we were meant to be
There’s no one in this world who ever could
Ever stop me falling for you
But the precious moments we have together
Are runed but you know we’ve got forever
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
Ooh yes I believe
You were made for me
And I for you
We both know the truth
That we will be
Together you and me
Two hearts will beat
As one
Cos you’re by my side
Oh yeah
Destiny has uncovered itself tonight.

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.


Hope you like it and if you want to put music to it, or try to, just let me know. I am @steph_carfrae on twitter and/or you can leave a comment beneath. Thank you. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment