Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 8 August 2012

'Yours To Break'

I wrote this two years ago. I hope you like it!

It's called:
YOURS TO BREAK

V1:
Baby you’ve gotta live your life
I know all this but baby tonight
I cannot go on without you
And I hate feeling so blue
I know you don’t feel the way I do
But…

Chorus:
Baby what if we pretended?
We’d be way past friendship
You break down all my defences
Baby what if we role played?
We’d be more than words can say
My heart is yours to break

V2:
Baby believe me I understand
Sometimes come on too strong I can
But please don’t throw away what this could be
By not even having the courtesy to talk to me
My heart can’t handle this agony
Cos…
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
If I ever see you again
If you don’t avoid my whole existence
We could be amazing
If you gave the chance just one opportunity
Our chance is here tonight
Under all those pretty lights
The feeling is so right
So let’s take our chances tonight.

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

 Comments are welcome. If you are interested in putting music to these lyrics let me know. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment