Powered By Blogger

Sunday 6 December 2015

'Only You'

V1:
My hopes and dreams are on knife edge
She walks in the room and you forget
That I am even here
No point in crying tears
You won't even notice
She don't even care
Looks right through you like you're not even there
I try contrentrating on my work
But the pain is searing and starting to hurt
You don't even notice

Chorus:
This is tearing me apart
These feelings that I have in my heart
For you ooh yeah only you
This is tearing me down
Shredding me to the ground
I know I shouldn't but I do
Have feelings for you only you

V2:
My fears and nightmares are coming true
Cos staring at her is all you seem able to do
Look at me remember who I am?
The one who really cares about you shake my hand
You've played a good game
Can't believe you're gonna throw this away
But I guess it's your choice
You don't choose the sound of my voice
You'd rather chase after something
You're never gonna win
(Repeat Chorus)
M8:
And if you could see me
In the way I want you to
They'd be no crying baby
No tears on my pillow tonight
But you're tearing me apart
These feelings that I have in my heart
For you I know you wouldn't like me to
You're tearing me down
Shredding me right to the ground
I know oh I know I shouldn't but I do
Have feelings for you
Only you
You.

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

*I love the first line of this lyric! This lyric was written while I was at school, a time of many unrequited crushes and I always pictured this lyric in a classroom. As ever, if you would like to have a go at putting music to it please message me on www.facebook.com/thehelpfulpebble !! Thank you...

Steph

XxX*

No comments:

Post a Comment