Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 26 March 2014

'Folded Star'

Ever since I started putting 'Lyric Wednesdays' up, I've wanted to publish this one! I wrote it just before I went to uni. It helped me build up confidence. I believe this is what our souls are. See if you agree and let me know...

It's called:
Folded star

 

V1:

We all have a star

No matter who you are

It’ll grow and the stronger you are

Makes for a brighter star

When all the lights fade

You can find your way

If you let your star work

Ooh yeah find out how much you’re worth

 

Chorus:

Don’t be scared to show who you are

Someone’s there to hold your heart

For the world to see

You’ll grow up into who you are

And find the light for your folded star

Shining for the world to see

 

V2:

We all have a smile

Don’t be afraid to let it out once in a while

It’ll make you feel good and others too

Do not think it’s just for you

If you give off a warm aura

You will find the world much warmer

And such a friendly place to be

Ooh yeah you know what this means

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

This means a lot to me

That you are living happily

So take my advice

And don’t think twice

Ooh

Shine your light for the world to see

The star is bright in me

(Repeat Chorus).

 

Copyright © 2011 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.
 
 
 
 
If you'd like to have a go at putting music to this, you are more than welcome. But if anything is recorded or performed I need to know about it! You can either comment this post, tweet me (@steph_carfrae), leave me a comment on facebook www.facebook.com/TheRealStephCarfrae
 or email me at stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk. If you’d like a ‘Lyric Your Name’ please contact me at the same places. Thank you. I hope to hear from you soon . Thank you for reading,

 
 
Steph
 
XxX
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment