Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 4 December 2013

'Echoes Of His Goodbye'

When T left school I wrote this! It was a sad time in my life, which I hope the lyrics reflect! It was a hard lesson to learn, but I think it was the best lesson I could have had regarding the situation!

It's called: ECHOES OF HIS GOODBYE

 

V1:

It’s no use chasing after a guy like him

It’s just no use playing a game you will never win

But still you don’t give up

You must be so in love

Or stupid to think he’s worth it

 

Chorus:

Cos he doesn’t notice you

But you’re smiling at him hoping one day he’ll see you

But what if that day that never comes around

And you are only left with the sound

Of your heart beat when he’s gone

You don’t know how to carry on

And all that you can hear

Are echoes of his goodbye and your lonesome tears

 

V2:

It’s no use chasing after a shooting star

It’s just no use cos he will never be where you are

But still you’re relentless

Your heart must be fearless

To truly believe he’s worth every penny

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

Yes your heart will be ripped and torn

There’s no way back now

Can’t turn this thing around

Cos you say you love him

But it’s a game you’re never gonna win

So please stop believing in him

You think one day he’s gonna see the light

But it’s useless no matter how hard you fight

(Repeat Chorus).

 

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

If you want to help me and work some music to this either comment below or email me at stephcarfrae@yahoo.co.uk . If you'd like a 'Lyric your name' for yourself or someone else email me at the same address.

I hope you liked this. Thank you for reading,

Steph

XxX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment