Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 May 2013

Live Out Loud & 'All I've Got To Lose'

Bad things happen for a reason. Either to bring you onto better things or make you see that things could be better and how you can get there. It might not work out immediately but you just have to keep the faith that it will.





I like the phrase "live out loud" because it helps me to realise that life is not to be experienced in silence. When something makes you happy, say, tell the person and/or sing. Just don't let the experience pass by. You never know when you might miss it. When you're sad, I know it can be hard, but try to talk it out to someone, whether you want that person just to listen or offer their solutions, it is the best thing I can recommend whenever you feel bad/sad. Please don't keep it bottled up inside. I'm not a great person to be saying this, because I do keep things bottled up. I am trying to be more open now though.


I hope it’s not too late

To say I’m glad for fate

It keeps bumping us together

I want it that way forever

I’ve come to realise

As time flies by

I’ve lost vital time

That I should be spending with you

 

All I’ve got to lose

I would lose in the end anyway

So why not make the end today?

If I’m gonna lose you

At least I’ve got one thing they can’t take

These memories in my mind will never break

 

I hope it’s all good

And I’m just feeling what I should

Cos we keep running into one another

Am I crazy to think we could be potential lovers?

I’ve come to find out

That I’ve wasting my life with too much doubt

There’s only one way to find out

How you’re feeling

(Repeat Chorus)

If you’re not feeling this

Believe me I won’t even mention it

But because at the moment we’re at the phase of could

I’d rather tell you and know for good

One door shuts another opens

I just hope you won’t leave me broken

All I’ve got to lose

I would lose in the end anyway

So why not make the end today?

If I’m gonna lose you ooh baby

At least I’ve got one thing they can’t take

These memories in my mind will never fade.


Copyright © 2012 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

Feedback would be awesome thank you! As ever, if there's a topic you want tosee my interpretation of in future blog posts don't hesitate to comment below or tweet me (@steph_carfrae) thanks!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment