Powered By Blogger

Sunday 21 April 2013

...

Sorry I haven't posted in a while - it's because i've been in hospital. Nothing  to worry about - am just in the recovery process at the moment which will mean I need an extension on my work but that should be fine.

I have the most fantastic brother in the world - who came to see me when I wasn't feeling right - took me to A&E (after letting me throw up in his car!) and stayed with me until at least 10pm that evening. I'm so grateful to him. He is a true hero though, because in 2009 he ran  the London Marathon in support of Muscular Dystrophy because of me and my brother. He has done so much for me including coming to music events with me.

I'm not 100% back  to normal but I'm getting there.

Thanks for reading

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment