Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 March 2013

Waiting May Make You Too Late

And I'd hate that to be the case.
So I believe you should act on a feeling or whatever when it comes, cos you never know, you may not get tomorrow.
Last night, I heard one of my past flame's had died in February. So while I was still recovering from my birthday, he was dying. He was 22. It reminds me of how this is a big world, and you can't know what is going on in everyone's life. So I always try to smile, and be kind to everyone because I don't know what they've been through to get to this point.

So don't wait. Tell someone if you love them NOW cos you might not get the chance again. Tomorrow is never promised. You can deal with the [response] tomorrow, should tomorrow bless your doorstep. Be thankful for every breath and do something productive with every heart beat. Just do what you feel is right for you at the time. And DON'T regret anything. If it happened, it's a lesson. Life is too SHORT to have regrets. Don't wait. If you want something to happen, start making a way for it to happen. Some things you have to work to, but as long as you're heading in the right direction for that to happen, you're at least taking a vital step to what you really want/need.





So, tell me what you're tired of waiting for, what you're going to start working towards, what you're not gonna wait for - what you're going  to make happen. Let me know. I'd love to know. And if there's anything I can do to help you, just let me know. Twitter (@steph_carfrae) or comment below. Thanks. Remember, don't waste a second!

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment