Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 2 January 2013

Tips To Being Happy!!

Ever wondered how to be happier in your life? I know I have and my mind is in the greatest position it's ever been in right now. Through youtube videos and researching, my horizons have been widened and things I didn't even think about, have the ability to make me feel better now. On some videos, not everything applied to my life, so I just eliminated those suggestions. I watched  this on the 1st of January 2013 and it opened my eyes.



And that's all they are - suggestions. Nothing can change your life if you don't let it. You've just got to be open to trying new things,  because as I've said before, if you never try you never know!

So, sit up a little straighter and smile. Everything that happens in life, is a lesson for the future. Maybe it's hard to see at the time but experiences of having your heart broken for instance, does make you stronger and teaches you to be wary of who to give your heart to.

I hope you've had an amazing start to 2013 and that you liked this post. Please let me know, and let me know if you'd like me to cover a particular topic. Thanks

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment