Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 21 November 2012

'Say Something'

I'm really happy tonight. And I'm extra happy cos I remembered to put this up! This lyric was based on a story I wrote. Hope you like it! Thanks for reading and thanks if you check out my other stuff too!

It's called:
SAY SOMETHING

 

V1:

It’s been a long narrow road

To get to where we are now you know

And I know it’s not easy to say goodbye

To someone you thought you’d love all your life

It’s been a long time

And baby I know but I can’t live a lie

It’s time for us to move on

Stop living in the past those days are gone

And underneath I fear for you

Will you be ok? Oh Baby

Will you pull through?

 

Chorus:

Say something

Don’t just leave me here

With nothing

Say something

Don’t make me cry my lonesome tears

My darling

Please say something

 

V2:

It’s been a while

Since on your face I’ve seen that smile

I think we both know underneath

It’s time for us to let go and leave

It’s been a wild ride

And we have had some good times

I’ll remember them always

But I’ll say goodbye for our sake

Underneath I know it’s the right thing to do

And I’m sorry baby

Will you pull through?

(Repeat Chorus)

M8:

I hope we remain

Good friends

Through all the rain

Til the end

And I hope you will forgive me

For saying goodbye ooh baby

(Repeat Chorus).

 

Copyright © 2010 Stephanie Carfrae. All Rights Reserved.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment