Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 24 April 2019

My Life Has Changed For The Better

Whoa ... this has been a long time coming and I apologise for the delay!

It's been quite crazy!

With work where I volunteer I haven't had time to do any of this!

I will make time for this - interestingly at work it has been suggested that I start a fashion blog myself - so please watch this space!

Apparently I'm so stylish every time I go to the office!

I am finally in a loving relationship and I couldn't be happier! It's as if Olly just fell out of one of my dreams. It really is.

Now we are moving in together and the process has exceeded every expectation I have ever had.

The landlord is okay with changes that I might need. It's so amazing and just crazy!

I was talking  to a friend and even 12 months back I wouldn't have believed that I would be in this position.

It's been a bit of a whirlwind ever since Olly turned up in my life and one that I hope never ends. He never ceases to amaze me and he is so understanding of my every need that how I ever got by without him is a mystery to me.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment