Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Kick Into Action

My baby had words with me about not researching what he’s interested in. All the information is there at our fingertips (if you have an internet connection) and so we just need to be able to harness that information. It’s all there. Now, fair point I don’t often go out of my way to research stuff. I guess it’s a bad habit. Which my baby is trying to free me from. So I don’t blame him at all. Sometimes I just need a kick up the arse! 
I’m so interested to find out what he likes and the reason why and it’s time to grow up; be an adult and find out things for myself! I really needed someone to tell me this, so as ever more love bleeds out of me for Ollie than ever! 
Now I have quotes scattered all around my room at home and it’s really time I started taking my own advice. Today is ur someday. 
Today is your day; you can make it positive or negative. Hopefully it’s the former and you can be positive about the changes you are making. 
It strikes me how much time we waste being angry or not pushing ourselves to be the best we can. 
With my disability I do tend to get tired easily and in no way am I making excuses for the behaviour I present but I do need more time to work on stuff. I will get there but in my own time, is all that I can say to defend my position. I have an active mind still, and as long as that keeps burning inside me, that’s all I can hope for.


Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment