Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 9 August 2017

'The Girl Of Ink And Stars by Kiran Millwood Hargrave

 Kiran Millwood Hargrave

'Forbidden to leave her island, Isabella dreams of the faraway lands her cartographer father once mapped. When her friend disappears, she volunteers to guide the search. The world beyond the walls is a monster-filled wasteland - and beneath the dry rivers and smoking mountains, a fire demon is stirring from its sleep. Soon, following her map, her heart and an ancient myth, Isabella discovers the true end of her journey: to save the island itself.'

I read this book on the recommendation of Carrie Hope Fletcher. I loved it! It made me feel like anything was possible. Books that do that are rare and far between. It really kept me reading, racing away the pages. After chapter 1, I thought this is exciting this is going to be a murder mystery! Then it transformed into an adventure book. It was a really fun and quick read. Well worth it.

Let me know if any of you pick it up and share your reviews below. I  love reading and finding a book I can really get into so if you have any recommendations I would love to hear them.

Steph

XxX

P.s. you wouldn't have to write about it if you don't want to. Just a title and an author. But if you could give a little background that'd be immensely helpful! Thank you for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment