Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 11 May 2016

What Do I Need?

Last Monday I had a big sort out. And I got to thinking

'I don't really need mementos to remember things by.'

I know they happened and that's good enough for me.

I met Carrie Hope Fletcher but didn't get a picture (something I have to remedy someday) but actualy I don't need one.

Sure it'd be nice to have but I'd much rather the time we spent chatting rather than posing.

I don't require things to make me remember all of the fantastic things in my life. Yes they are great reminders but not necessary.

These things have helped shape who I am.

All memories are stepping stones in the right direction...

If you have ever met a celeb without a camera or are just inspired by this post please let me know in the comment section below

Steph

XxX

1 comment:

  1. I was in mayfair a couple of years ago and saw Helena Bonham Carter float by my dad's car window. Kay spotted her first and was like, LETS GO. We got a picture out of it, and seeing as she seemed in a hurry, we didn't hold her too long. Reading this, I'm thinking maybe it was better idea to just exchange some choice words, and be content with that. Instead we have a photo of a slightly bemused HBC in from of a shop front display *cryface*

    ReplyDelete