Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 7 May 2019

Style Crisis!

I have splints which I wear when I can.

Now, it's really annoying cos I have loads of beautiful boots which are unsuitable with the splints.
There are many reasons for this, mostly being that they are high heeled.

My splints actually have a heel built into them so my actual heel is elevated anyway.

In that case it makes what I wear awkward.

If I'm wearing my splints I have to wear lose fitting jeans so that they are looser at the bottom.

Now this makes styling my clothes quite difficult.

If I'm feeling up to it I'll put my splints on to walk around for a bit depending on how I'm feeling.

But because it depends on how I feel at that moment I can't really plan.

So that sort-of sucks.

But the way I look at it, it's exciting!

I get to reinvent the look that I give myself every day!

I have patterned leggings or jeans that fit me perfectly when I go without my splints.

But I can always plan what I will wear on my top half irrelevant of the jeans/trousers.

Well, partly.

Having such fitted jeans means that I always look good when not in my splints but it's a little harder to maintain when I am wearing them.

I love cosying up in my fitted jeans when I don't have my splints on.

But that means I don't exercise myself and that means I have a fairly easy day.

Which is obviously is not good.

We should always be looking to improve ourselves.

Steph
XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment