Powered By Blogger

Monday 18 June 2018

A Thought Or Two...

I have been rubbish at this lately... I'm sorry. My boyfriend takes up most my time nowadays...and  I'm so happy. I never thought I would be. I never thought I deserved to be. I never thought I would be in this position because I add so much more complication to life.

I am loving work at the moment. It was only my first day last week but I am loving every second of it. It's so interesting and relevant in my life. I'm the daredevil person - the one who'll try anything because if you don't try how will you ever know? The company is called Disability Today and it's a great resource for looking up what kind of things are available for disabled people. My boss is Grant Logan who's done loads of videos on youtube about the things he's done after his accident. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwriL90pUNE 

Stteph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment