Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 6 December 2017

Life Goes On

When a catastrophe has hit your life it is hard to remember that the world is still spinning outside your little bubble.

You can get caught up in  the small things that you forget or lose sight of the bigger picture.

'The sea still moves, its waves crashing into shore. The mosquitoes still hum, the air still breathes.' (Pg 47, Some Kind  Of Wonderful, Giovanna Fletcher.)

This idea that life still goes on without you. I think this is or can be a hard idea to fathom.

But I also look at it as a refreshing idea.

Life doesn't just stop because you're going through a hard time.

Though I'm sure many people wish it could or would, I can assure you that when things return to normal (as they often do) you'll be so glad that you didn't give up.

There's so much life yet to live.

Thank you for reading and I hope it's helped.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment