Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Ideas

The thing I've found about ideas is that writing them down is so beneficial.

Actually having them down on paper instead of trapped in you r head is so freeing.

I'd had an idea for a story for quite a while and I kept thinking about it but not actually writing it.

I am proud of myself today because I started writing it.

It's still preliminary and I don't know where it will lead in story terms but I am pretty excited by it.

Anything is possible.

I was sick of writing notes for the story.

Let's get down to writing it.

But I was scared.

I was thinking this was a massive idea.

I took a deep breath today, got my notes out and started writing.

Now I have a lot more space in my mind for other probably useless things that I'll pick up.

Thank you for reading

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment