Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 13 May 2020

I've Lost My Pajaz For Life

In general. I'm lost I think I'm just totally overwhelmed by life. By how good it can be and how my life is now outstanding. Its totally unusual to have everything working out for me but it is and I know I should be grateful.

I truly am but I feel like I'm in a holding pen and its always tomorrow I will get unleashed into the world. 

Waiting until Olly goes and has his real life. Or that is what my mind keeps telling me. And  I need to stop it feeding me lies.

We are happy.

It's only my mind that wants to convince me I'm not.

I'm a star and it's my turn to shine, is something I have on a post it note on my mirror and I just need to believe that.

I am starting a journalism course in the next few weeks so if I post anything on here I will be learning.

Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment