Powered By Blogger

Thursday 30 April 2020

Being engaged in Covid 19 Lockdown!

I feel amazing to be writing this in spite of what is going on in thè rest of the world.

It’s just spectacular. I never thought this would happen to me. Never in my wildest dreams. And then he asked me. Olly, the most courageous, gorgeous man I have ever met.  It took my breath away. Honestly. I really didn’t expect it. We were going on a Northern Lights trip which was special enough...I was excited enough by that prospect - but Olly totally made my fantasies come true!

T here’s only one man who could have done that. So on the way home from seeing the Northern Lights which were amazing, but the majesty of being up in the stars was even better - he got up on the speaker at the front of the plane. I didn’t know what was going on - I had always hopef the day might come - but I never expected it so soon! We’re only 2 years 3 months in! I am the luckiest woman alive. We are perfect for each other. The whole trip faded into.a backdrop to ourr spectacular and incredible love story. I was proposed to in the stars - somewhere above Iceland and the Northhern Sea.

Our flight was one of the last to leave Gatwick and fly back there, which my baby thinks is genius to confuse Passport Control on the way oyut: ‘So  where did you arrive from?’
‘Gatwick!’

3 comments:

  1. Love it Steph, would love to know how your wedding planning is going through this lockdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading this warmed my heart. So beautifully written Steph. Sending you all my love X

    ReplyDelete