Powered By Blogger

Friday 8 October 2021

Powerful You

 You are spectacular. Do enough people feel like this? I know I haven't on many occassions. And that is ok sometimes but you have to remember that positivity must overcome negativity eventually. 


When I feel as though I can't do something or I fail at something I am attempting I can often get frustrated with myself. But this is ridiculous. I am in a wheelchair so I am limited with what I can do. But this does not mean I am not spectacular in many other ways. You must not let your natural limitations  get in the way of your actual potential. There is no shame in asking for help. Doing this can enable you to forget about your problems and focus on what it is that makes you special. Because you are. You are capable.


Steph

XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment